JOIN US IN CREATING AN INTERNATIONAL PHENOMENON, THE NATIONAL ADDICTION AWARENESS COMPLEX WILL BE A WORLD-CLASS ATTRACTION THAT WILL HELP EVERYONE LEARN FROM THE PAST, UNDERSTAND THE PRESENT, AND EMBRACE THE FUTURE.
Building Addiction Awareness…For Everyone
Addiction Awareness Blogger needed for the Largest undertaking in the Addiction Field.
Job duties include writing blog posts to the National Addiction Awareness Complex’s audience that are well researched, insightful, and entertaining.
Job requirements include being drug, alcohol, and nicotine FREE. You must know the recovery lifestyle. Have a concise and strong writing style. Be a short commute to our Reading, PA planning office. Must have strong note taking skills. Candidate must have reliable researching abilities. Our Blogger must also have their own Laptop and Cell Phone. Must be able to respond to calls, text messages, and emails in a timely manner.
Pioneer Developers: Are people that share our vision and have the passion to meet the challenges that come with such a vital and enormous project. Individuals who are willing and capable of applying their life skills and experience to take the Complex to the next level.
MUST LIVE WITHIN SHORT COMMUTE OF OUR READING, PA PLANNING OFFICE
- If interested, please send your resume with cover letter, telling us about yourself and confirming you are Alcohol Free, Drug Free, and Nicotine Free, to Lee Clifford, CEO/Founder. Your application will not be processed without these three (3) important steps being completed in full.
- Your contact information must be included. (Email & Cell Phone)
- Next your information will be reviewed.
- Qualified Candidates will receive an invite to visit our planning office to be interviewed and presented with our Vision of the National Addiction Awareness Complex. Interviews are scheduled at our Planning Office at 645 Penn Street, Lower Level, Reading, PA 19601.
- During the interview there will be plenty of time for your questions.
Lee Clifford CEO/Founder