JOIN US IN CREATING AN INTERNATIONAL PHENOMENON, THE NATIONAL ADDICTION AWARENESS COMPLEX WILL BE A WORLD-CLASS ATTRACTION THAT WILL HELP EVERYONE LEARN FROM THE PAST, UNDERSTAND THE PRESENT, AND EMBRACE THE FUTURE.
Building Addiction Awareness…For Everyone
Attorneys: Seeking an attorney who shares our vision and knows the need for the National Addiction Awareness Complex to be put on the MAP! Please read this posting in full.
Pioneer Developers: Are people that share our vision and have the passion to meet the challenges that come with such a vital and enormous project.
Individuals who are willing and capable of applying their life skills and experience to take the Complex to the next level by deferring standard compensation in favor of a,
Revenue Base Compensation Agreement.
We understand that this is not necessarily familiar to everyone; and the compensation will be thoroughly discussed in our initial interview.
WE ARE PROUDLY: Building a team who enjoy an alcohol-free, drug-free, nicotine-free, sober lifestyle.
Attorneys: Interviewing attorneys who have expertise in the following areas of the law:
- Fundraising for 501c3
- Freelance Agreements
- Leases and Landlord Agreements
- Contractor / Architect / Engineer / Designer / Vendors Agreements
- Event Agreements / Performer Agreement
- Golden Parachute Agreement
- Loan Agreements
- Donation through Wills and Stock Gifts
- Educational Program Agreements
- And More
Attorneys: will be providing legal documentation on the development needs of building and operating a 75 acres complex including the following:
- Awareness Learning Center
- Awareness Museum
- Awareness Convention Center
- Awareness Retreat House
- Awareness All Year-round Campgrounds
- Awareness Mega Stage and Event Area
COMPENSATION: Freelance Revenue-Based Funding Compensation Agreement
- If interested, please send your resume with cover letter, telling us about yourself and confirming you are Alcohol Free, Drug Free, and Nicotine Free, to Lee Clifford, CEO/Founder. Your application will not be processed without these three (3) important steps being completed in full.
- Your contact information must be included. (Email & Cell Phone)
- Next your information will be reviewed.
- Qualified Candidates will receive an invite to visit our planning office to be interviewed and presented with our Vision of the National Addiction Awareness Complex. Interviews are scheduled at our Planning Office at 645 Penn Street, Lower Level, Reading, PA 19601.
- During the interview there will be plenty of time for your questions.
Lee Clifford CEO/Founder