JOIN US IN CREATING AN INTERNATIONAL PHENOMENON, THE NATIONAL ADDICTION AWARENESS COMPLEX WILL BE A WORLD-CLASS ATTRACTION THAT WILL HELP EVERYONE LEARN FROM THE PAST, UNDERSTAND THE PRESENT, AND EMBRACE THE FUTURE.
Working With Us
Building Addiction Awareness…For Everyone
AFTER 3 YEARS: Of research and planning we are rolling out our new 2018 marketing plans with confidence and excitement.
WE ARE PROUDLY: Building a team who enjoy an alcohol-free, drug-free, nicotine-free, sober lifestyle. If you decide you have the same passion as we do, you may be a perfect fit for our team.
THE COMPLEX: The National Addiction Awareness Complex is a first-of-its-kind, world-class attraction; that will benefit Kids to Seniors. The Complex will be located on 75 acres in the Keystone State of Pennsylvania. The Complex will include a Learning Center, Museum, Convention Center, Retreat House, Campground with Campsites, RV Parking and Log Cabins, plus a Stage Event Area to accommodate thousands.
WHO WE ARE: We at the National Addiction Awareness Complex are a group of like-minded, entrepreneurial-spirited individuals, who have come together to fulfill an overdue need. To educate and enlighten people by building a complex to be the key destination for learning, gathering, celebrating, and sharing a drug free lifestyle for the whole family. Introducing, the National Addiction Awareness Complex.
WHO WE ARE NOT: Detox – Hospital -Treatment Center – Halfway House
OUR MISSION: To provide a destination for a fascinating, immersive experience where everyone can learn and play while acquiring a vast knowledge of the history, science, and culture of addiction, and can emerge with new insight and deeper understanding.
OUR PURPOSE: To create a whole new way to tackle a difficult topic that affects us all. The Complex will deliver information in a unique, scientific, multi-sensory, interactive, and approachable environment.
JOIN US: In creating an international phenomenon. The National Addiction Awareness Complex will be a world-class attraction that will help everyone learn from the past, understand the present, and embrace the future.
- If interested, please send your resume with cover letter, telling us about yourself and confirming you are Alcohol Free, Drug Free, and Nicotine Free, to Lee Clifford, CEO/Founder. Your application will not be processed without these three (3) important steps being completed in full.
- Your contact information must be included. (Email & Cell Phone)
- Next your information will be reviewed.
- Qualified Candidates will receive an invite to visit our planning office to be interviewed and presented with our Vision of the National Addiction Awareness Complex. Interviews are scheduled at our Planning Office at 645 Penn Street, Lower Level, Reading, PA 19601.
- During the interview there will be plenty of time for your questions.
Lee Clifford CEO/Founder